> > Fedora 9's kernel-xen package has been based on the mainline kernel from
> > the outset, but it is still packaged as a separate kernel.  kernel-xen
> > has been dropped from rawhide (what will become Fedora 10), and all Xen
> > support - both 32 and 64 bit - has been rolled into the main kernel
> > package.

Does this mean in the future all Fedora kernels will be Xen kernels? Is this
wise? If I try to run VirtualBox on a Xen kernel the machine will reboot. If
the Vbox module is loaded at runtime it will reboot forever. Yes, I know
it's a Vbox issue but what about KVM. Can we run KVM on a Xen kernel?

Or am I reading this completely wrong?

Grant