De : Rajeev J Sebastian [mailto:rajeev.sebast...@gmail.com]
Envoyé : lundi 2 juillet 2007 14:02
À : Rumi Tsekova
Cc : virtuoso-users@lists.sourceforge.net; Cesbron, Brice; Tim Haynes
Objet : Re: [Virtuoso-users] Seek tuto and/or advice to import ontology in
database.

Hello Rumi, Tim and friends,

IN relation to this, how can I load data in the isql utility ?

I am trying to load a sample dataset, i.e., the UNSPSC dataset, into the
http://booboo graph.

kane@pardus crlcp $ isql 1112 dba dba
Connected to OpenLink Virtuoso
Driver: 05.00.3009 OpenLink Virtuoso ODBC Driver OpenLink Interactive SQL
(Virtuoso), version 0.9849b.
Type HELP; for help and EXIT; to exit.
SQL> RDF_LOAD_RDFXML(file_to_string_output('/home/kane/projects/UNSPSC.d
SQL> aml'),
'', 'http://booboo');

*** Error 42000: [Virtuoso Driver][Virtuoso Server]FA011: Access to
/home/kane/projects/UNSPSC.daml is denied due to access control in ini file at
line 1 of Top-Level:
RDF_LOAD_RDFXML(file_to_string_output('/home/kane/projects/UNSPSC.daml'),
'', 'http://booboo')

## also after changing to /home/kane/projects/ kane@pardus projects $ isql 1112
dba dba Connected to OpenLink Virtuoso
Driver: 05.00.3009 OpenLink Virtuoso ODBC Driver OpenLink Interactive SQL
(Virtuoso), version 0.9849b.
Type HELP; for help and EXIT; to exit.
SQL> RDF_LOAD_RDFXML(file_to_string_output('UNSPSC.daml'), '',
SQL> 'http://booboo');

*** Error 42000: [Virtuoso Driver][Virtuoso Server]FA112: Can't stat file
UNSPSC.daml, error (2) : No such file or directory at line 1 of Top-Level:
RDF_LOAD_RDFXML(file_to_string_output('UNSPSC.daml'), '', 'http://booboo')

Also, is there some way to add data to an existing graph using the this
procedure ?

Regards
Rajeev J Sebastian