Hello Brice,

This is very possible.

Eg.

start your server
start isql console
then, at the prompt,

RDF_LOAD_RDFXML(file_to_string_output("<path/to/owlfile>"),0, "<graph
name>", "")

Here, your owl file must be at a location in the Allowed Directories.

The graph name can be any uri,

e.g.,
http://myowlbase/

This loads the OWL file at the graph uri http://myowlbase

Now, browse in html browser, to http://localhost:8890/sparql/

IN the default graph text box or datasource text box, enter the graph uri,

e.g., http://myowlbase/

(Or http://localhost:8890/isparql/ offers a richer experience than the default)

Next, you can issue a query:

select * where { ?s ?p ?o. }

And you will see the results.

Of course, I would hope that the Virtuoso developers could illustrate
some easy ways, alternatives, etc to the above. (and point out any
errors! ... i am writing this entirely from memory).

Regards
Rajeev J Sebastian