Reto Bachmann-Gmür wrote:
Hello

I'm trying to get virtuoso running on my gentoo system.

I do the following:
CFLAGS="-O3"
I wouldn't recommend using -O3 as I've seen optimizer issues there. Please try with -O2 first to see if you get further.

What version of gcc you have?

Best Regards,

Yrjänä

export CFLAGS
 ./configure --prefix=/home/reto/virtuoso/
make

The make script hangs after the following output

The VDBMS server process terminated prematurely
after initializing network connections.
Waiting Virtuoso Server start on port 1111...
PASSED: Virtuoso Server successfully started on port 1111

Running

virtuoso-t -c demo.ini -f

in binsrc/samples/demo returns:

Tue Jan 15 2008 09:40:47 There is no configuration file demo.ini

What am I doing wrong?

Cheers,
reto

--