Ceriel Jacobs wrote:
In search for information how to launch virtuoso-t as a daemon in mac os x, I was looking for information what all different virtuoso-t command line startop options (-fcnCbDARwMKrBd) mean.

My tries:
1. $ ./virtuoso-t -?
Didn't give me a clue, as it lists only the plus (+) prefixed command line options.
2. Manual section 6.1.10.1
It only says that -d = +debug and -f = +foreground.

Where can I find documentation what the other minus (-) prefixed virtuoso-t command line startup options mean? Any suggestions which command line arguments to use when running virtuoso-t in daemon mode (on mac os x) are also welcome...

No options required at all! Or you'll find +wait useful, perhaps - detaches itself once it's fully started up and online.

HTH,

~Tim
--
Tim Haynes