Hi Leo,

Try surrounding the 1 with quotes to make it a valid NTriples statement... eg..

<http://www.univrz.com/units/uncefact/C81>
<http://www.univrz.com/units/valueInCanonicalUnits>
"1"^^<http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#float>

I doubt that the compiler error could be more informative as without the quotes
the input isn't valid NTriples and/or Turtle which has to be assumed by the
compiler.

Cheers,

Peter