Hi Lou,

The following section of the Virtuoso documentation details the use of the
"System.Data.IDbConnection.BeginTransaction Method (IsolationLevel)"  to set
the appropriate isolation level for the type of transactions being performed

        http://docs.openlinksw.com/virtuoso/databaseadmsrv.html#ptune

The default Virtuoso transaction isolation level is repeatable read, whereas
for perform read/write operations an isolation level of "read committed" would
be more appropriate, as detailed in the following section on locking:

        http://docs.openlinksw.com/virtuoso/coredbengine.html#Locking

Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Support: http://support.openlinksw.com
Forums: http://boards.openlinksw.com/support