Hi everyone,

few days ago I followed the instructions from:
http://virtuoso.openlinksw.com/dataspace/dav/wiki/Main/VOSUsageWindows
and successfully installed Virtuoso on WinXP. I had no problem creating database and opening conductor at port 8890.
What I'm trying to say is that everything worked as expected.

Today I wanted to continue my play with Virtuoso but server was down when I tried opening localhost:8890/conductor
So, in order to start server I typed: virtuoso-t -I "Instance Name" +service start
error window popped out:

If I ignore it I get another window in a minute informing me that virtuoso-t.exe crashed :(

Do you know what might be a problem?

BEst regards,
Luka