Hi Roberto,

I would suggest you attempt to dump and restore the database as detailed in
section "6.1.5.5.2. Diagnosing and Recovering a Damaged Database File" of the
documentation at

        http://docs.openlinksw.com/virtuoso/databaseadmsrv.html#backup

Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Support: http://support.openlinksw.com