Hi Hugh,

I followed the Rebuild Database instructions instead of the Repair
ones because I was able to perform the "backup '/dev/null';" test
without problems.

And the rebuild step seems to be working fine, I've been able to
continue loading data into Virtuoso. There have been some cases of
SR175 Exception but not massive as before. Maybe they are just due to
some triples that seemed not correctly loaded last time but did load
instead. For new datasets it seems to work fine.

Thanks,

Roberto García
http://rhizomik.net/~roberto

2011/3/3 Hugh Williams <hwilli...@openlinksw.com>:
> Hi Roberto,
>
> I would suggest you attempt to dump and restore the database as detailed in
> section "6.1.5.5.2. Diagnosing and Recovering a Damaged Database File" of the
> documentation at
>
>        http://docs.openlinksw.com/virtuoso/databaseadmsrv.html#backup
>
> Best Regards
> Hugh Williams
> Professional Services
> OpenLink Software
> Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
> Support: http://support.openlinksw.com
> Forums: http://boards.openlinksw.com/support
> Twitter: http://twitter.com/OpenLink
>
> On 2 Mar 2011, at 09:33, Roberto García wrote:
>
>> Dear all,
>>
>> I'm experiencing again the following exception when loading data into
>> VOS 6.1.2 through Jena:
>>
>> SR175: Uniqueness violation : Violating unique index RDF_QUAD_POGS on
>> table DB.DBA.RDF_QUAD. Transaction killed.
>>
>> Last time I tried to solve the problem following the indications in the
>> message:
>> http://boards.openlinksw.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=622
>>
>> Unfortunately, it resulted in a Virtuoso crash and no way to run it again.
>>
>> Please, could you point me what can I do to solve this?
>>
>> Best,
>>

>> Roberto García
>> http://rhizomik.net/~roberto
>>

>> 2010/11/9 Roberto García <robe...@rhizomik.net>:
>>> Dear all,
>>>
>>> Lately, I was getting the following error for just some of my attempts
>>> to load data into Virtuoso:
>>>
>>> SR175: Uniqueness violation : Violating unique index RDF_QUAD_POGS on
>>> table DB.DBA.RDF_QUAD. Transaction killed.
>>>
>>> Then, following the recommendations at
>>> http://boards.openlinksw.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=622, I
>>> rebuilt the indexes using:
>>>
>>> log_enable (2);
>>> drop index RDF_QUAD_OGPS;
>>> checkpoint;
>>> create table R2 (G iri_id_8, S iri_id_8, P iri_id_8, O any, primary
>>> key (S, P, O, G))
>>> alter index R2 on R2 partition (S int (0hexffff00));
>>> insert into r2 (g, s, p, o) SELECT g, s, p, o from rdf_quad;
>>> drop table RDF_QUAD;
>>> checkpoint;
>>> alter table r2 rename RDF_QUAD;
>>> create bitmap index RDF_QUAD_OPGS on DB.DBA.RDF_QUAD (O, P, G, S)
>>> partition (O varchar (-1, 0hexffff));
>>> create bitmap index RDF_QUAD_POGS on RDF_QUAD (P, O, G, S) partition
>>> (O varchar (-1, 0hexffff));
>>> create bitmap index RDF_QUAD_GPOS on RDF_QUAD (G, P, O, S) partition
>>> (O varchar (-1, 0hexffff));
>>> checkpoint;
>>> log_enable (1);
>>>
>>> However, at the last "checkpoint" Virtuoso crashed and now I'm unable
>>> to start it. At most I get:
>>>
>>> 00:55:35 OpenLink Virtuoso Universal Server
>>> 00:55:35 Version 06.01.3127-pthreads for Linux as of Oct 11 2010
>>> 00:55:35 uses parts of OpenSSL, PCRE, Html Tidy
>>> 00:55:36 Database version 3126