Hi Robert,

Virtuoso extends SPARQL so it is possible to download RDF resource from a given
IRI, parse them and store the resulting triples in a graph, all three
operations will be performed during the SPARQL query execution as detailed in
[1]. The Virtuoso uriburner.com service at [2] is a demonstration site that can
should this in action. SPARQL-FED can also be used to query remote SPARQL end
points at detailed at [3].

Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Support: http://support.openlinksw.com
Forums: http://boards.openlinksw.com/support