Hi Robert,

You can upload multiple n3, rdf, ttl and other RDF data files via the WebDAV
rdf_sink folders as detailed at:

http://virtuoso.openlinksw.com/dataspace/dav/wiki/Main/VirtuosoRDFSinkFolder

Are these the instructions you have been following as I have just  tested
myself on Mac OS X mounting my Virtuoso WebDAV folder in the Finder and copying
RDF data files into it ?

Also, what version virtuoso (virtuoso-t - ?) are you running and what is the
WebDAV client you are using to copy files in with ?

Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Support: http://support.openlinksw.com
Forums: http://boards.openlinksw.com/support
Twitter: http://twitter.com/OpenLink