Hi Nan,

The are no specific configuration params to work around this from occurrence of
this error seen before, although we are looking into it. Please provide the
query and ideally some test data to recreate and we may be able to advise on
re-structuring of the query to work around this.

Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Support: http://support.openlinksw.com
Forums: http://boards.openlinksw.com/support
Twitter: http://twitter.com/OpenLink