Hi Nan,

I can see the error against your endpoint, but cannot access any other services
ie conductor, isql etc to analyse the query. If you cannot provide datasets for
a test case,  we would then also need to have the query execution plan using
the virtuoso explain() function and the sparql_to_sql_text() function output to
enable some for of analysis to be performed:

        http://docs.openlinksw.com/virtuoso/fn_explain.html
        http://docs.openlinksw.com/virtuoso/fn_sparql_to_sql_text.html

Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Support: http://support.openlinksw.com