Hi Lars,

Thanks for the note, which has been appended to the following error message
document on the “virtuoso.lck” file:

http://wikis.openlinksw.com/dataspace/owiki/wiki/VirtuosoWikiWeb/VirtuosoLCKFileExistsError

Note also that this error would not occur with open source ( the mailing list
you have posted to :)), as these start scripts are not part of the open source
archives, only being available in with the commercial installers.

Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Support: http://support.openlinksw.com
Forums: http://boards.openlinksw.com/support
Twitter: http://twitter.com/OpenLink