Peter,

On 26 Sep 2011, at 07:53, Peter Secomb wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> When I run a sparql query eg:  sparql select %s from <http://mygraph> where {
> %s %p %o} the information returned for %s looks like:
>
> http://my_host_server/about/id/mygraph/
>
> Is it possible to return a specified tag instead?  eg just:  http://mygraph ?

[Hugh] I don’t understand what you are asking here, what is this “tag” mean’t
to represent ?

> Secondly,
>
> As part of investigating this I've bee looking through the RM_RDF_LOAD_RDFXML
> procedure.  This procedure appears to be a wrapper for RDF_LOAD_RDFXML
> however I cannot find RDF_LOAD_RDFXML anywhere as it is not visible under the
> DB procedures or anywhere else.  Where might it be?

[Hugh] RDF_LOAD_RDFXML is a built in function (bif) in the Virtuoso binary thus
you cannot get a listing from the DB procedures in the schema, but you can see
the source code at ~/libsrc/Wi/rdf_core.c, as seen at:

http://www.assembla.com/code/virtuoso/git/nodes/libsrc/Wi/rdf_core.c?rev=4eb251af200c222371a7acfe1ee5436c9a834979

Regards,
Hugh