Hi Sachit,

You probably need to set the URIQA “DefaultHost” parameter in the Virtuoso
configuration INI file to the hostname you want to be used in the rewrite rules
as detailed at:

        http://docs.openlinksw.com/virtuoso/uriqa.html#uriqaws
        http://docs.openlinksw.com/virtuoso/dbadm.html#ini_URIQA

As the default setting is “localhost:8890” and the rewrite rules typically use
the “URIQADefaultHost” macro function to read the value of the URIQA
DefaultHOst param in the INI file for use in generating the hostname for the
URL as indicated in the example at:

http://docs.openlinksw.com/virtuoso/fn_urlrewrite_create_regex_rule.html#ex_urlrewrite_create_regex_rule

I hope this resolves the problem for you ...

Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Support: http://support.openlinksw.com
Forums: http://boards.openlinksw.com/support
Twitter: http://twitter.com/OpenLink