Hi Peter,

What is the “DynamicLocal” setting in your “virtuoso.ini” config file as this
setting if enabled would result in the domain name part of the URL being used
rather than the URiQA DefaultHost setting as detailed in the documentation link:

        http://docs.openlinksw.com/virtuoso/uriqa.html#uriqaws

If disabled ie "DynamicLocal = 0” , which is the default setting, thus should
prevent the Dynamic translation of the hostname part of an IRI  via the SPARQL
endpoint and other HTTP interfaces ...

OpenLink Software, Inc.      //              http://www.openlinksw.com/
10 Burlington Mall Road, Suite 265, Burlington MA 01803
Weblog   -- http://www.openlinksw.com/blogs/
LinkedIn -- http://www.linkedin.com/company/openlink-software/
Twitter  -- http://twitter.com/OpenLink
Google+  -- http://plus.google.com/100570109519069333827/
Facebook -- http://www.facebook.com/OpenLinkSoftware
Universal Data Access, Integration, and Management Technology Providers