I loaded quads into virtuoso using:

./isql 1111 dba dba
SQL> DB.DBA.TTLP_MT (file_to_string_output
('/usr/local/virtuoso-opensource/share/virtuoso/vad/tmp/dbpedia.nq'), '', '<
http://localhost:8890/DAV/test1>',512);

when I ran the following query I could see that the quads were indeed
loaded:

sparql select distinct ?g where{graph ?g{?a ?b ?c}};

Listed all the graphs whoch were in dbpedia.nq (For example, if my quad is

However, the query given below gives no results:

SQL> SPARQL select * from <http://localhost:8890/DAV/test1> where{?a ?b ?c};

Can someone please help me by telling me the correct method of loading
quads into virtuoso?
I'll be highly thankful for the same.

Also do I need to specify the name of the graphin dbpedia.nq.graph?

Its been a lot of days since I have posted at the product support forum().
But I did not find any satisfiable answer. Therefore I am posting here.
Hoping someone will help me out.

Rose
PhD