Hi Quentin,

Have you tried running the DB.DBA.RDF_AUDIT_METADATA() function which can check
for and repair RDF metadata corruption, as detailed at:

        http://docs.openlinksw.com/virtuoso/fn_rdf_audit_metadata.html

OpenLink Software, Inc.      //              http://www.openlinksw.com/
Weblog   -- http://www.openlinksw.com/blogs/
LinkedIn -- http://www.linkedin.com/company/openlink-software/
Twitter  -- http://twitter.com/OpenLink
Google+  -- http://plus.google.com/100570109519069333827/
Facebook -- http://www.facebook.com/OpenLinkSoftware
Universal Data Access, Integration, and Management Technology Providers