Hi Quentin,

Sounds like there maybe a problem with the indexes on the RDF_QUAD table, so
you should.

1.  Perform integrity check on the database with the command "backup
'/dev/null';"

2. Check the count of indexes on the RDF_QUAD table which should all be the
same:

        select count(*) from RDF_QUAD table option (index RDF_QUAD)
        select count(*) from RDF_QUAD table option (index RDF_QUAD_POGS)
        select count(*) from RDF_QUAD table option (index RDF_QUAD_SP)

If you can provide a lcopy of the DB file it can be checked. ...

OpenLink Software, Inc.      //              http://www.openlinksw.com/
Weblog   -- http://www.openlinksw.com/blogs/
LinkedIn -- http://www.linkedin.com/company/openlink-software/
Twitter  -- http://twitter.com/OpenLink
Google+  -- http://plus.google.com/100570109519069333827/
Facebook -- http://www.facebook.com/OpenLinkSoftware
Universal Data Access, Integration, and Management Technology Providers