Hello,

I am having following problem with LOADing a SQL dump to VIrtuoso. I am
using open-source version 7.1.

And source dump is downloaded from POD -
http://www.product-open-data.com/download/

I am adding screens from log. Second screen is error after commenting those
3 lines according to advice here
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6265891/sql-syntax-what-is-this

http://www.jakubkana.chytrak.cz/Error.jpg

http://www.jakubkana.chytrak.cz/Error2.jpg<http://www.jakubkana.chytrak.cz/Error.jpg>

I would be grateful for any advice that would help me properly load that
data.

Best regards
Jakub Káňa