Hi Jakub,

Am I correct in assuming these are MySQL dumps you are seeking to load as is
into Virtuoso ? As there are DDL differences between MySQL and Virtuoso so I
would not expect this to work as is, unless the dumps are pure SQL-92 ?
Virtuoso replication would probably be the best way to load from  MySQL to
Virtuoso, although replication is not part of Virtuoso open source as it is a
commercial only feature ...

OpenLink Software, Inc.      //              http://www.openlinksw.com/
Weblog   -- http://www.openlinksw.com/blogs/
LinkedIn -- http://www.linkedin.com/company/openlink-software/
Twitter  -- http://twitter.com/OpenLink
Google+  -- http://plus.google.com/100570109519069333827/
Facebook -- http://www.facebook.com/OpenLinkSoftware
Universal Data Access, Integration, and Management Technology Providers

Begin forwarded message: