Hi all

I have a virtuoso instance (Version 7.0.0.3203-pthreads as of Sep 13
2013) over a VM, 32 Gb RAM, Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU X5680  @ 3.33GHz.
CentOS release 6.3
 From time to time I have to restart that server, and when I start
virtuoso the performance is not good, for example for a particular query
[1] I got 23035 ms.
But If I restart virtuoso again, for the same query I got 643 ms ....
There is no additional information on the logs

AFAIR I didn't have this behavior on a physical server ...

do you have any idea why this is  happening?

Apologies if the question is a bit trivial.

Best
Boris

[1] SELECT DISTINCT ?author2 ?authorName
WHERE {
<...id1> ex:p1 ?authorship.
?authorship ex:p2 ?author.
?author ex:p3 ?authorship2 .