Hello list,

I'm confused.  I have a SPARQL-query of the following form (slightly
obfuscated because of NDA-restrictions):

SELECT ?val (COUNT(?id) as ?vc)
WHERE
{
   ?id <http://foo.bar/description> ?val.
   ?id <http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#type>
<http://foo.bar/SomeType>.
}
GROUP BY ?val
ORDER BY DESC(?vc)
LIMIT 15

When running this query multiple times, it returns different values for
the ?vc counts... so it seems not deterministic.  I don't see why.  Is
this query really not deterministic???

I'm running this on Virtuoso Version 7.1.1-dev.3208-pthreads as of Apr
17 2014.

If this is not the right mailinglist to pose this question, please let
me know the appropriate channel for this type of question.

Kind regards,
Bart