Dear all,
I recently upgraded Virtuoso from  06.01.3127 to  07.10.3207.
Users where recovered but I could not recover the database or the graph
structure or even the folder structure.
There is only a DAV folder and I am not able to create new one and it is
giving me a error that the folder already exists
Long story short, I would like to create the RDF_sink folder manually.
is there any way?

--
Peace,
Gofran Shukair