Hi,

I'm the maintainer of the German DBpedia chapter and I'm working on
automating the DBpedia deployment process for local country chapters. I'm
currently running into an issue with the state of the Virtuoso debian
packages. The packages in the debian/ubuntu repositories are outdated and
generally unusable for us (we want and need the latest bugfix version,
otherwise there's no point to automatic deployment).

Would it be possible for OpenLink to offer an apt repository with the
newest Virtuoso versions, it would spare us the work of having to maintain
our own builds and repository.

Kind Regards,
Alexandru Todor