Hi!
For a few days now I have tried to make the following query work on my local
Open Source Virtuoso and it does not produce the expected results, I am at loss
as what to do!
SELECT distinct ?p ?label FROM <http://dbpedia.org>WHERE{
<http://dbpedia.org/resource/Tallinn> ?p ?o .    SERVICE
<http://DBpedia.org/sparql> { ?p rdfs:label ?label . FILTER (lang(?label) =
'en') }}limit 10
When I execute this then I get repetitive labels and I don't understand
why:plabelhttp://dbpedia.org/ontology/areaCode"area
code"@enhttp://dbpedia.org/ontology/elevation"area
code"@enhttp://dbpedia.org/ontology/isPartOf"area
code"@enhttp://dbpedia.org/ontology/leaderParty"area code"@en
Yet, when I run a similar kind of query on DBpedia, the output is as
expected:plabeldbpedia:ontology/PopulatedPlace/areaTotal "area total
(km2)"@endbpedia:ontology/abstract "has abstract"@endbpedia:ontology/areaCode
"area code"@endbpedia:ontology/areaTotal "area total (m2)"@en
The local graph I have here is a DBpedia dump of mappings but it really does
not seem to matter in this case, I could run both the queries remotely and I
still get repetitive labels.
What am I missing here?Any help much appreciated!Jaana