I have split my file to 4 files, and Now I'm trying bulk loader strategy,
I see after create the loader, I can see the files handled
select * from DB.DBA.load_list;

the first time was an error in my files, how can I try again run loader
and check status in DB.DBA.load_list (delete last result)??

thanks