Hi Guys,

I have installed fct. Both the text search and entity URI tabs work fine.
However, the entity label lookup tab doesn't work when any entities are
typed. I read the post-installation instructions here:

http://docs.openlinksw.com/virtuoso/virtuosospongerfacetinstall.html

Under the section "16.11.4. Post Installation" it states in order to
activate the Label text box of the Entity Label Lookup tab, to run this
procedure in iSQL:

urilbl_ac_init_db()

However, when I attempt to run this I receive the following error:

SQLState: 37000
Message: SQ074: Line 25 (line 24 of "/DAV/VAD/fct/complete_single.sql"):
SP031: SPARQL compiler: 'define input:inference refers to undefined
inference rule set "facets"

I'm running VOS on ubuntu, Version: 07.20.3215. Appreciate any tips on
troubleshooting or enabling this.

Thanks,

J Haag