From: Hugh Williams [mailto:hwilli...@openlinksw.com]
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2016 5:36 PM
To: Davis, Daniel (NIH/NLM) [C] <daniel.da...@nih.gov>
Cc: virtuoso-users <virtuoso-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [Virtuoso-users] Replication on a schedule

Hi Daniel,

This is an open source mailing list for which cluster is not available as it is
a commercial only feature, thus not likely to get much response on it …

Note sure what you mean by "replicate on a schedule rather than as deltas are
flushed” ?

You seem to be seeking to use Virtuoso scale out Elastic Cluster [1][2] which
is for horizontal scaling across multiple machine to pool resources (storage,
memory, cores) for hosting large datasets that could not otherwise be hosting
on a single machine. Virtuoso also has normal Database replication although
this is a commercial feature only also and is also used for providing Virtuoso
RDF Graph Replication clustering[3] of of single or scale out cluster farms.
Based on the email you sent to support is would appear the Virtuoso RDF Graph
Replication Clustering is most suitable for you use case.

See also the different cluster configuration architectures at [4] …

[1] http://docs.openlinksw.com/virtuoso/clusteroperation.html
[2] http://docs.openlinksw.com/virtuoso/clusterstcnf.html
[3] http://docs.openlinksw.com/virtuoso/rdfgraphreplication.html
[4]
http://virtuoso.openlinksw.com/dataspace/doc/dav/wiki/Main/VirtClusteringDiagrams

OpenLink Software, Inc.      //              http://www.openlinksw.com/
Weblog   -- http://www.openlinksw.com/blogs/
LinkedIn -- http://www.linkedin.com/company/openlink-software/
Twitter  -- http://twitter.com/OpenLink
Google+  -- http://plus.google.com/100570109519069333827/
Facebook -- http://www.facebook.com/OpenLinkSoftware
Universal Data Access, Integration, and Management Technology Providers