Hi Roland,

Is this not the same method you have loaded DBpedia NL datasets in the past ?
In which case what is different with this new dataset load ?

What other graphs are in the Quad Store:

        SPARQL SELECT ?g COUNT(*) { GRAPH ?g {?s ?p ?o.} } GROUP BY ?g ORDER BY
DESC 2;

and can you query and of the other graphs with the name specified in the
“Default Data Set Name” field (from)

Also, does the following return results when run from the isql command line
tool:

        sparql select * from <http://nl.dbpedia.org>  { ?s foaf:depiction ?pic
} limit 100;

OpenLink Software, Inc.      //              http://www.openlinksw.com/
Weblog   -- http://www.openlinksw.com/blogs/
LinkedIn -- http://www.linkedin.com/company/openlink-software/
Twitter  -- http://twitter.com/OpenLink
Google+  -- http://plus.google.com/100570109519069333827/
Facebook -- http://www.facebook.com/OpenLinkSoftware
Universal Data Access, Integration, and Management Technology Providers