Hi to everybody

I am new to Virtuoso. I am using Virtuoso Open Source 7 in both Windows and
Linux

I am trying to delete the content of a graph with 75 triples. I have tried
using the following statements both in ISQL and in the Orchestrator. The
whole graph removal is tried as well.

SPARQL CLEAR GRAPH <
http://test.com/semantic_webgate/dataset/pesticides/resource#>;

SPARQL CLEAR GRAPH <
http://test.com/semantic_webgate/dataset/pesticides/resource#>;

SPARQL DROP SILENT GRAPH <
http://test.com/semantic_webgate/dataset/pesticides/resource#>;

SPARQL WITH <http://test.com/semantic_webgate/dataset/pesticides/resource#>
DELETE { ?s ?p ?o }
WHERE
  { ?s ?p ?o
  } ;

SPARQL DELETE WHERE
  {GRAPH <http://test.com/semantic_webgate/dataset/pesticides/resource#>
       { ?s ?p ?o }
  };

They do not issue errors, but the graph content is not deleted.

It happens both in Windows and in Linux as well as with other graphs.

To execute the commands the user I am logged in is the one who have
generated the graph with R2RML, and has the dba role.

If I query the available graphs I see the one I am trying to empty. So it's
there.

SELECT ?g count(?g) as ?cnt
{
 GRAPH ?g {?s ?p ?o .}
} GROUP BY ?g

gcnt
http://test.com/semantic_webgate/dataset/pesticides/resource#
<http://ec.europa.eu/semantic_webgate/dataset/pesticides/resource#>

75

My virtuoso.ini file has only these lines modified.
SQL_UTF8_EXECS   = 1
DefaultHost                = test.com
DirsAllowed                = ., ../vad, C:/tmp

Anyone has any idea of the reason why I cannot delete the graph content?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Cheers

Beppe