Guys,

I am wondering if anyone would like to work with me to explore where
simultaneous translation software is at the moment.

One thing I noticed (and that the mentees told me) is that some of our fellow
attendees have difficulties with the English language presentations.  As remote
hubs and remote attendance (as well as attendance from all over the world)
grows, I believe this will be more and more of a challenge.

I have started exploring some solutions which seem fairly cost-effective to me.
 For example:

http://translateyourworld.com/pricing2016

If anyone has ideas or would like to work with me, please let me know.   We may
come up with the thought that this is too costly or that the technology is
immature, but IMHO, it is worth a try.

Thanks,

Nalini Elkins
IETF Mentoring Team