Christian,

> Problems are different (we don’t care if the WG sessions are boring,
> decisions on consensus are difficult, is it appropriate to have the main
> discussions, presentations and Q&A on the remote hub vs the real meeting?,
> etc)

To elaborate a bit on your point:

1.  So far remote hubs have been mostly outside the U.S.   Now, I think we
should have quite a few inside the U.S.   This will help the people who are
currently here and may not be able to get a visa to come back, if they leave.
It will also help people who cannot travel 3 times per year outside the U.S.

2.  So, then could it happen that the U.S. remote hub ends up with MORE people
than the IETF main meeting?

Nalini