Dan said that he didn't know where to discuss many couches. I think
vmeet is the right place.  Am I even still on this list?
(checking. I think so)

I read it yesterday.  Lots and lots and lots of questions were asked.
(All of them good!)

I feel that I could cp (git clone?) the document and then type in my
answers.  I have some very specific opinions about many of the answers.
Are there others that have strong views?  I actually suggest that
rather than collaborate, we wrote our own ideas down and then have some
kind of debate.

 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-