> On Jul 21, 2017, at 11:02 AM, Michael Richardson <mcr+i...@sandelman.ca>
> wrote:
>
> Dan said that he didn't know where to discuss many couches. I think
> vmeet is the right place.

To be clear for those on vmeet who are not at IETF 99, I have forwarded an
email message below that I sent after the IETF Plenary here on Wednesday night.
You can see what Michael is talking about in that message.

For more context, at the Plenary the topic of having an IETF meeting that was
more virtual was brought up - and a draft was mentioned that I wrote as an
output of the "manycouches" design team created a while ago. (i.e. "IETF
participants connecting in while sitting in many different couches").

That design team had multiple discussions over the past couple of years that
resulted in this draft, but it has not been clear to me that there is energy to
continue that particular effort. Hence my question at the IETF 99 Plenary mic
about not being sure where the discussion should continue.

I, too, think vmeet would be a fine place to have that discussion.  See the
links below for more info.

> I read it yesterday.  Lots and lots and lots of questions were asked.
> (All of them good!)

Thanks for your kind words,
Dan