Hello All,

This is out of the topic of Perl.  Can someone help me to point out where I can get a good documentation on how to shutdown and boot the OpenVMS system(Alpha system) and on how to perform and understand backup process?  For examples, what is the stand alone shutdown? Or, what does it mean for the following message?
%UNBACKUP-E-PHASE, error during JOURNAL phase
%CLI-E-IMAGEFNF, image file not found !AS
%UNBACKUP-I-LOGFILE, please check logfile BACKUP.LOG_1006

Please bear with me if you don't like the way I asked.  I really appreciate if someone can help and point me out.

Thank you.
Pong