Hi guys

I've just (hand) merged the previously reported patch to add VMS support to Module::Install, and I've got a few questions.

Most of the items were ok, but I have a question regarding .author->_author.

Lets assume for the moment I'm not changing the default filename for now (mainly because I don't actually understand what it does yet) can someone tell me what is the VMS equivalent of:

-d 'inc/.author'

With that answered, I'll stamp a tentative "VMS compatible, maybe" on it for the next release (0.58) and then get you guys to try it out.

Thanks

Adam K