Hello-has anyone gotten the Term::ReadKey Perl module running on VMS?  It is a great turnkey menu building module; but, we have hit a snag when using it w/ our OpenVMS platforms.  We eventually got it to compile (thanks to the "Mad Goat"); but, after that the real problem began.  The problem is w/ the screen controls (up and down arrows).  When attempting to move from menu item to menu item you get the VMS command line recall; instead of, having the menu choice changing.  Any help is/would be greatly appreciated.  We have tried everything we can think of; but, nothing we do seems to get us anywhere...

thanks in advance,
Alan

Alan J. Neighbors
Laboratory Corporation of America
Open Systems Technologies Group
5200 Maryland Way, Suite 201
Brentwood, TN 37027
Voice - (615)221-1924
Fax - (615)221-1905
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This e-mail and any attachments may contain CONFIDENTIAL
information, including PROTECTED HEALTH INFORMATION. If you are not
the intended recipient, any use or disclosure of this information
is STRICTLY PROHIBITED; you are requested to delete this e-mail and
any attachments, notify the sender immediately, and notify the
LabCorp Privacy Officer at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or call (877)
23-HIPAA / (877) 234-4722.