Peter Prymmer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 07/04/2006 09:15:56 AM:

> Thanks for letting me know about the recent new release.
> Unfortunately the results appear the similar (if not the same):

I might also have done a better job of saying what I was using.
Those results I reported were on a Perl 5.8.7 built with
HP C V7.2-001 on OpenVMS IA64 V8.2-1.

Interestingly when I test Sys::Sigaction 0.06 on Alpha with
a perl 5.8.7 built with Compaq C S6.5-002 on OpenVMS Alpha V8.2
I now see t/attrs.t fail with the following:

$ perl "-Mblib" t/attrs.t
1..8
ok 1 - sigHUP called
ok 2 - sig mask delayed INT and USR1
ok 3 - sigINT called
ok 4 - sig mask delayed USR1
Signal SIGABRT received, but no signal handler set.
%SYSTEM-W-BADPARAM, bad parameter value

Whereas t/attrs.t was passing on Alpha at Sys::Sigaction 0.04.

Peter Prymmer