I'm trying to do the build of SSH2 and running into a problem.   It's
looking for a c include file gmp.h.  My research so far leads me to
believe this is part of the GMP kit.  I'm attempting to build GMP under
the GNV environment and running into trouble with the configure script.
Config.guess is blowing up while attempting to sort out exactly which
model of Alpha I'm running on.  The code looks as if it's never really
been tested on VMS.  There's pieces that look like they're VMS aware,
but the part that gets down to distinguishing EV4/EV5/EV56... is not
fleshed out.

Do any of you out there have any experience with this kind of thing?

Or do you know another way for me to get gmp.h?   Or is there another
way to do what I want?

Have any of you built the SSH2 kit on Alpha?

Thanks for any leads/hints/solutions!

Robert Boyd