On Wednesday, September 05, 2007, at 08:19AM, "John E. Malmberg" <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Michael G Schwern wrote:
>> Hi folks.  Test::Harness 3 is in alphas right now and we're working on fixing
>> things on VMS.  It's a complete gutting and replacement with TAP::Parser.
>> I've got it down to 1 failure in 020-regression.t that I'll try to work out
>> in
>> the morning.
>>
>> Meanwhile, could people please try out the latest version from the
>> repository?
>> http://svn.hexten.net/tapx/trunk
>
>Is there a VMS friendly way of pulling these files down in a ZIP archive?
>
>Or is there an rsync command that I can use to pull the files down?

Some Subversion repositories are set up to generate a tarball on the fly, but
this one does not appear to have that feature.  2.99_01 from CPAN looks like
it's only one day behind, possibly not even that:

http://search.cpan.org/~andya/Test-Harness-2.99_01/