At 7:35 PM -0400 3/25/08, Thomas Pfau wrote:
>Here's a little something I've been working on.  The interface probably
>needs some work but the code appears to work.  You can use Data::Dumper
>to get a quick feel for what it returns.  Grab it from
>http://nbpfaus.net/~pfau/perl/vms-logical-0_1.tar-gz.
>
>It looks like someone tried to do this before but from googling it
>appears it may not have ever gone anywhere.  I can't find it on CPAN.
>I'd be agreeable to renaming it VMS::LNM or something if necessary to
>avoid a namespace collision.

This looks very interesting and I hope to take it for a spin soon.  I
have Forrest Cahoon's version but I don't think it was complete or
formally released or ever made it to CPAN. I suggest putting yours on
CPAN since it's been something like six years and the other one
hasn't claimed the namespace.

Just curious, did you mean to require 5.8.8 or later in your license?
If someone wanted to build it with Perl 5.8.6 (say, the HP kit) would
they be allowed to?
Craig A. Berry
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 difficult than getting in."