Hello, all.

I am trying to compile TightVNC 1.2.4 on HP-UX 11. The final step -
compilation of Xvnc - fails with the following message:

/usr/ccs/bin/ld: Can't open ../../../build/HP_UX/lib/PA_RISC2.0/libjava.sl
/usr/ccs/bin/ld: No such file or directory

When I add via '-L' thedirectory where my libjava.sl is located, then I get:
/usr/ccs/bin/ld: Can't open
../../../build/HP_UX/lib/PA_RISC/server/libjvm.sl

So I add the directory for libjvm.sl, and it compiles. But when executing
Xvnc, I need to add directories for libjvm.sl and libjava.sl to SHLIB_PATH.

Does someone (maybe Constantin) know, what part of the code needs libjava.sl
and libjvm.sl?
Is it possible to link statically libjvm.sl and libjava.sl, so that Xvnc
will not need them during runtime? I guess if I used libjvm.a and libjava.a,
I would not need them during runtime (the same way as libz.a and libjpeg.a
are linked). But there is no libjvm.a and libjava.a on my machine ...

Thanks and best regards,

Miroslav Luptak