RedHat 7.3 comes with 2 packages: vncviewer and vncserver. They do what
you'd expect them to do out of the box.

As root, install the rmp's
as any user, start `vncserver` and follow the instructions in screen.
from any machine: vncviewer to the address explained with the `vncserver`
command above.

Once you have the above working and like to give other users a normal login
trough a vncviewer to the machine, have a look at
http://www.sourcecodecorner.com/articles/vnc/linux.asp.

CBee