If you want to take-over the console: http://xf4vnc.sourceforge.net/

If you want to provide more login's from remote destops:
http://www.sourcecodecorner.com/articles/vnc/linux.asp

btw: for remote control to any unix machine, you can also setup a local
Xserver, login to the remote machine (telnet, rsh, rlogin or your own way)
set the proper $DISPLAY variable and start your app. Most modern Xservers
also know the xdhcp protocol to login to your unix box.

CBee