eSVNC is based on TightVNC 1.2.2 and has SSS.  It also has file
transfers and a much improved routine for detecting screen updates that
fixes the polling slowdown problems.

He just released it last week and Constantin has already expressed
interest in merging some/all the changes into a future version of
TightVNC.

It makes a great Win32 VNC server, but I recommend sticking to the Tight
1.2.4 client.  You still gain most of the new features.

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/samfd/esvnc