Try the next steps:
Install the vncviewer rpm from the distro
install the vncserver rpm from the distro (but don't use it as documented
with redhat)

Then use one of the next setups:

http://www.sourcecodecorner.com/articles/vnc/linux.asp
... to start a new server on the fly. It is presented for linux which is
just an other unix. I bet you only need to adapt the /etc/services and
/etc/inetd.conf files.
To check if it might work: `Xvnc :4 -query localhost`.
Details to the /etc/inetd.conf file:
- use the path to your Xvnc binary.
- add the fontpath (-fp ...) to reflect your local fontpath (`xrdb -q`)

http://xf4vnc.sourceforge.net/
If you use the XFree86 Xserver: gives access to :0

http://www.hexonet.de/software/x0rfbserver/
If your Xserver uses the framebuffer device: gives access to :0

CBee