Rudi De Vos said:
[snip]
> GPL:  plugins are not part of vnc, they are just .dlls or .so that are
> loaded by vnc. Plugins DON'T have to be gpl because they are not a
> part of vnc.
>
> Rudi
[snip]
>       Since a re-compile is going to be needed anyway, you might as well
>       have the different versions and add the code from the different
>       versions you want (GPL, remember?).  If the author of the version you
>       use doesn't want to add it, nothing is stopping you from doing it.
>       --
>       William Hooper

Again, Im not trying to start a licensing flame war.  I was stating the
the different versions of VNC are GPL, so you can take the code you want
from the different versions to create a new version.
However, since you brought up the issue of plugin licensing, you might
want to read: http://www.fsf.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html#GPLAndPlugins .
--
William Hooper